Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mixing up neutrals!

For all of you looking for new outfit ideas, here's one trend I recommend: Mix up neutrals. Most of the time we're not that into mixing black, white and brown. Right now this new trend is making it's entrance and I absolutely love it! 
For a very long time now I've been wearing this kind of mix up look, so it's  great to see more people out there trying this proudly.
I did an Outfit of the Day video on my YouTube Channel, did you check it?... If you haven't: what are you waiting for!? here's the video -->

Here's a way to re-create this outfit: 


Hope you liked this outfit idea!  
_________________________________________________
Remember: if you try any of the outfit ideas or a single fall trend and liked it, feel free to send a picture to my e-mail: OOTDLove@Gmail.com    I'd love to see a picture! and as well you  might get a post! 
_________________________________________________

With Love, 
OOTD Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment