Thursday, October 13, 2011

College Fall Look

In my latest OOTD Video, I worked on re-creating and outfit from this picture--> 

I usually put on this kind of pictures, to give you guys an idea on how you can work the things you have in your wardrobe but in order to inspire you to try I had to show you how I do it!

I'm very proud how it came out and of course.. adding a little touch of my own style on it. 
Remember you don't have to put on someone else's style, you must always make it your own.. at the end that's what makes it special.

If you haven't see the video yet and you're wondering how I did it.. here's the video -->
As well, I want you to try on re-creating this outfit your way! here are a few options you can try: 
Remember this are as always a few options you can try on, but first of all be sure to go to your closet and check for way to re-create the outfits without spending a penny !

Let me know what you think in the comment part down below. 
_______________________________________________________________
If you want to send me your picture of how you re-created this outfit, here's my e-mail: OOTDLove@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment