Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A little touch of vintage for fall 2011 ♡

"I love fashion! I love clothes! I really like vintage clothes, so in my closet there's a lot of '50s stuff. I go to the stores and shop around." - Elle Fanning


If you're Looking for new outfit ideas here's a recommendation: Vintage looks! They are great for fall, they just match the season so well.

Something good about Vintage clothing is that it's  always fashionable and easy to wear. ♡ Seasons might change but vintage clothing stays throughout the year. 


Try it out! I found some really nice items at Forever 21 for truly great and affordable prices.
Click over the titles to go directly to the items on the Forever 21 Online Store. 


♡Top [In color: Purple/Blue]
♡Jeans
♡Shoes
♡Bracelet
♡Ring



Be confident and have fun with your clothes! Remember braids are a huge deal this fall, so don't forget to add a braid hairstyle to your vintage look. 


Ps. If you try to re-create this outfit, send a picture of you wearing it! You might get a post! ♡


With love, 
OOTD L♡vE. 

1 comment: