Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A little touch of vintage for fall 2011 ♡

"I love fashion! I love clothes! I really like vintage clothes, so in my closet there's a lot of '50s stuff. I go to the stores and shop around." - Elle Fanning


If you're Looking for new outfit ideas here's a recommendation: Vintage looks! They are great for fall, they just match the season so well.

Something good about Vintage clothing is that it's  always fashionable and easy to wear. ♡ Seasons might change but vintage clothing stays throughout the year. 


Try it out! I found some really nice items at Forever 21 for truly great and affordable prices.
Click over the titles to go directly to the items on the Forever 21 Online Store. 


Top [In color: Purple/Blue]
Jeans
Shoes
Bracelet
Ring



Be confident and have fun with your clothes! Remember braids are a huge deal this fall, so don't forget to add a braid hairstyle to your vintage look. 


Ps. If you try to re-create this outfit, send a picture of you wearing it! You might get a post! ♡


With love, 
OOTD L♡vE. 

1 comment: