Sunday, November 6, 2011

OOTD: Confessions Of A Shoe-A-Holic TAG!

In my latest outfit of the day, the one from the "TAG! Confessions Of A Shoe-A-Holic" I had some random clothing. 
Sometimes there are so many cute clothes out there from unknown brands, and that's exactly what happened today. 
♡ My top is from "Casual Look" But actually overall is a Vintage top from my mom's old times clothing. I absolutely love digging through my mom's closet. I love vintage clothing, it gives you a real feeling of being a old times classic beauty. Try it! It's super fun!  
♡ My bottoms are my favorite Black Skinny Jeans. You can find black skinny Jeans everywhere which is amazing!
♡ My shoes are some wedges from FARUX, which s a very inexpensive brand but I think they're not sale on USA. Sorry. But you can get wedges like this ones at many other places!
♡ My hair and makeup inspiration is from Bethany or more known for MacBarbie07. Link below, just click!
Hair & Makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment