Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Fall 2011 Favorite Nail Polish Trends !




Hello obsession!

So far nail polishes are my ultimate styling obsession and somehow my nail polish collection just keeps on growing... Can you guess why? Obviously I’m falling in love with fall and the nude nail polish trend. As well we have to mention the metallic nail polish trend that it’s absolutely gorgeous and very edgy which is something I love when it comes to trends. So far I do not own that much on metallic nail polish colors, but I’m on my search! I actually were looking through Revlon’s Metallic Nail Polish Color and I think they are very similar to what I’m looking for which is great!

Have you tried any metallic color you would like to share? I’ll really appreciate any suggestion.

Basically, Nail polishes are a girl’s must have! Not only because they were made for all the ladies out there, nail polishes really does accentuate any outfit if it’s done the right way. It’s amazing how something people may think is so insignificant can be a BIG thing when it comes to outfits and being stylish.

Which is your favorite fall nail polish trend? Let me know in the comments down below.


With Love, 
OOTD Love

No comments:

Post a Comment