Friday, September 16, 2011

Get my Fall 2011 Nail Polish Picks! ♡

 Picking the right nail polish for you is not such a hard thing, don't be afraid to try new thing on!
I L♡vE Nail Polish and getting my hands and nails done, make them look cute, pretty and perfect. It is such a sophisticated touch on women hands and another way to express yourself.
Recently I did a Fall 2011 Nail Polish Picks Video. What are you waiting for to check it out? Here it is!

If you'd like to get my picks, here are they [Just click] :
 

 L’BEL Website  [Pick: Rouge Intense #02692]        
Vogue Fantastic: Nail Polish
[They still don’t have a Shop Online Website  :’(  Sorry  ] But you can get them at a DrugStore. 

_________________________________

I did mentioned MissGlamorazzi Youtube Channel, if you would like to go and check her channel out, here's the link [She's fabulous!] : 
__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment